01. Who can live in Zeus Apartments?
Every adult, a student with a student ID card, and young professionals can apply for an apartment in Zeus Apartments
02. What documents are required to live in Zeus Apartments?
- Lease agreement
- Deposit payment
03. How can I make a reservation?
It is very easy! You can do it in three ways:
- Online via the website
- By sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personally , by visiting us at the Zeus Apartments office during office hours 10.00-18.00
Monday-Saturday, Al. Spółdzielczości Pracy 34
04. Is it possible to carry out the online booking process?
Yes, choose the most convenient option for you. Reservations can be made via the website by e-mail or telephone.
05. What rental periods are possible?
A room at Zeus Apartments can be rented for 6, 10 and 12 months.
06. What documents are necessary to sign the contract?
Identification document: ID card or passport.
07. What are the payment methods?
Payments can be made by bank transfer or on the spot by paying by card at the Zeus Apartments reception.
08. How often do I have to pay rent?
The rent will be payable in advance by the 5th (fifth) day of each calendar month, starting from the month in which the Issue Date occurs.
09. What is included in the rent?
- rental property insurance
- perpetual usufruct fee/real estate tax
- property management fees,
- common property expenses.
10. Is it possible to see the room and the entire facility before signing the contract?
Of course there is such a possibility. Please contact us in advance to arrange a meeting.
11. When can I move into Zeus Apartments?
Admissions will take place on the first day of the lease during the working hours of our office from 8.00 to 18.00
Additional information will be provided at the reception.
12. Can I choose a roommate?
Of course. Already at the booking stage, you can specify your preferences in this regard so that your stay with us is fully satisfactory.
13. What do I need to provide in the room?
You must provide your own bed linen and towels. You should also equip yourself with basic kitchen and bathroom accessories.
14. Can I put my own furniture in the room?
To meet the expectations of tenants, we offer a range of apartment choices. Familiarize yourself with our offer and adapt it to your needs.
15. Is it possible to switch rooms or move to another room after moving in?
Please contact our team to discuss the details.
16. Can you return to the dormitory at any time or is it closed at night?
The facility is open 24/7. 24-hour security ensures safety. Reception staff are at your disposal.
17. Can I receive guests?
Yes you can. Upon arrival at the dormitory, the guest is obliged to report to the reception in order to fill out the visit form and collect the entry card. Guests can stay in the dormitory until 22:00.
Up to three people can visit you at the same time, and one person can stay overnight. Two nights a week of your friend’s stay are free, each additional one costs 100PLN.
18. What makes us different?
Our undoubted advantage is the location, which guarantees easy access to the very center of the city and all Lublin universities.
Thanks to the neighborhood of Galeria Olimp the residents have access to shops, commercial and service premises, restaurants, food outlets and entertainment venues. The building has a public observation deck, 24-hour security, multilingual reception. Each apartment is fully furnished and equipped, has a kitchenette and its own bathroom.
19. Is the internet available throughout the building?
Wireless internet is available in our facility, additionally it is possible to connect devices directly to the socket.
20. Will there be additional attractions organized on the premises of the dormitory?
Yes, Team Zeus organizes events in the common areas. We support your passions, organize good entertainment and make sure that the time spent in Zeus will be remembered as the best in your life!
21. What will I find on the terrace of the building?
The terrace is located on the top floor of the building, which gives you a beautiful view of the panorama of Lublin. Here you will spend nice evenings on summer days.
22. Are pets allowed in the dormitory?
Pets are not allowed in the building.
23. I have a picture of my pet and I want to hang it on the wall. Is there such a possibility?
Of course, we understand that you may want to hang a picture of your pet or anything else on the wall. In this case, please contact Team Zeus. He will do the technical analysis and agree.
24. Who is responsible for cleaning the common areas of the building?
The common areas are cleaned by a professional cleaning company. Cleaning services are included in the rent. For an additional fee, you can have your apartment cleaned.
25. Can I use drugs on the premises of the dormitory?
NO. Keeping and using intoxicants in the facility is prohibited.
26. Can I smoke?
Smoking is strictly prohibited throughout the Zeus Apartments building. Smoking is allowed only outside in places specially designated for it.
27. Is alcohol allowed in the dormitory?
Storage and consumption of alcohol outside the apartment is prohibited.
28. Where is it possible to report inconveniences and faults at Zeus Apartments?
You can report it in two ways:
- inform the 24-hour reception
- contact the technical department available at the telephone number 605 24 25 26
29. Night silence
The rules of operation of the facility are set out in the regulations available on our website and in the designated place at the reception.
30. How can I safely reach Zeus Apartments?
If you have a problem with reaching Zeus Apartments we are here to help.
Contact us by phone or write us an email.
31. What means of transport are available in the area?
In the direct neighborhood there is a bus stop and a taxi stand.
An extensive network of bicycle paths allows the use of ecological means of transport.
32. Can I organize events in common areas?
Any ideas for events in common areas should be consulted in advance with a representative of Zeus Apartaments.